- All parents and guardians will be bound by the school rules in all
respects, which may be changed from time to time. In all matters of dispute,
the decision of the Principal shall be binding on the Parents/Guardians.
- Our students should be habitually clean and always be neatly dressed. The
school uniform should be worn on all working days. Students who are not in
proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their class rooms.
- All non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Students should not leave the class without the written permission of the
teacher In-charge. They should also not leave the school permises without
prior permission from the Principal.
- No books (other than text books), newspaper, periodicals may be brought to
the school without the permission of the principal/Class teacher.
- Parents are advised not to give money to their wards to buy edibles etc.
from the hawkers outside the school premises.
- Lending or borrowing money or other articles in the school is not
- It is strictly forbidden to throw anything at anyone.
- Students should maintain strict discipline while going from one class to
- Care must be taken to preserve the school property. Students are expected
not to make damages to furniture, library books or any other asset.
- Cycles must be locked. Students must not ride on bicycle in the school
compound. No student is allowed to come school in motorbikes/vehicles as they
are under age.
- Private tuition are strictly discouraged by the school authorities.
However, in special cases, the Pricipal may give permission.
- Regular attendance is compulsory. Students who remain absent from class
with some valid reson should get it entered in the school diary by their
Parents or Guardians and duly signed by the principal.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, lack of
co-operation and misconduct, injurious to the normal working of the school are
sufficient reasons for dismissal/expulsion of a student.
- Bursting crackers or splashing colour during Diwali/Holi/Other festivals
in the school premises is strictly for bidden. Non- compliance of these
instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
- Bringing cell phones, cameras and other electronic gadgets to the school
is strictly prohibited. If caught, the gadget will be confiscated and a fine
of Rs. 2000/- will be imposed.
- All students should reach the school before the start of Morning Assembly.
Students who come late may be denied entry in the school.
- Students will not be allowed to go back from the school before the closing
time except in case of emergency or sudden medical sickness.
- Parents or guardians can visit the teachers only with the prior
appointment or in the P.T.A meetings.
- Students should not miss their teachning/games/activity period wheather
there is a teacher in the class or not without prior permission from the
principal. A student will get punishment if he/she is found bunking
- Bringing sharp objects such as Blades, Knives etc. to the school is
strictly prohibited. Non-compliance of this instruction can lead to expulsion
from the school.
- The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all
his/her belongings. Blazers and Jerseys should also be marked label indicating
the name of the student.
- Cambridge International School caters to education from Nursery to Class
VIII & classes will be added every year. Therfore, It is expected that the
juniors should be treated with utmost love and affection by the senior
students while the juniors should show all respect to their seniors.
- Students should speak in English during their stay in the school
- Students should not give gifts to the teachers without the permission of
- Parents are advised to see that the children prepare their lessons daily
and do their homework regularly.
- Parents are advised not to send their children to the school when they are
suffering from any contagious disease like chicken pox, cholera, measles,
mumps, whooping cough or conjunctivitis.
- No student will be allowed to go to his/her relative's house from the
school without the prior written permission of the Principal and consent of
- All disputes or claims, of any nature, whatsoever related to functioning
and administration of the school teachers and students etc. will be subject to
the jurisdiction of Honorable Dhanbad courts & Honorable Jharkhand High
cout Ranchi alone.
- Chirstmas day
Celebration in CIS-NIRSA
- Republic Day
Celebration in CIS-NIRSA