Admission procedure Age Requirement :- Nursery - 2yrs+, LKG - 3yrs+, UKG - 4yrs+, Std. - 1 5yrs+ & So on. Every year on a suitable date in the month of November, the School Management nominates the guardians for issuance of prospectus and admission forms for admission in Nursery, L.K.G, U.K.G. and standard I to other classes having vacancy only. Consequently test examinations are conducted in the month of December for the above mentioned classes. Those students qualifying for admission in K.G. or Standard I to other classess have to take admission before or up to the pre specified date in the month of January.
Points to be noted admission
- Person seeking admission of their wards should obtain the prospectus against payments of Rs. 200/- from school counter and/or by sending through Demand Draft (DD) to Cambridge International School, payable at Dhanbad if not paying in cash.
- The minimum age for admission to lower is two(2) years completed on 1st April of the session & so on.
- All completed forms for registration and necessary enclosures should reach the office on or before the specified dates. Admission in the Hostel is open for students of Std. II and above.
- In any case, the registration should not be taken to as guarantee for admission.
- No student will be admitted to a particular class unless he/she passes admission test and interview, which proves that he/she is fit for that class. They also must submit date of birth certificate from Municipality / Block-Mukhia / Sarpanch.
- Student coming from other school must submit the school leaving certificate (SLC) of that school or transfer certificate(TC).
- A student who get admission in Nursery is only entitled to study in the school up to class V. A general screening test will be conducted through an open competition for admission in class VI for continuation in the upper section, i.e class VI to Class XII.
- Fake declaration about a student's age is a disqualification for admission, and subsequent discovery by the school authorities of such falsehood will be sufficient ground for rustication from the school.
- Chirstmas day Celebration in CIS-NIRSA
- Republic Day Celebration in CIS-NIRSA